Having consistency when doing makeup for models to use for outdoor photography must be on the money. Or you will see discoloration around the jaw line and chest area. On this model Bryanna Quintero she prefers Too Faced foundation, “Born This Way”. The product is a liquid and is easy to apply to the face and drys quickly. I like to use a feathered brush to get all the creases and fissures sealed with the foundation. I feel if you are using a sponge it will soak up too much of the makeup, so I prefer a brush. The product is not smeary or cakey to work with during the application. Lovely product to use.
When I was done with the application, I sealed with Mac Pro-Sealer. The product did not move the whole time during the photo-shoot. Nor did it dissipate. This oil-free foundation masterfully diffuses the line between makeup and skin for the perfect naturally flawless finish and coverage so undetectable, they’ll think you were Born This Way!
Highly recommend this product.
- Medium-to-full undetectable coverage
- Long-wearing for 12 hours
- Photo friendly/No flashback
- Coconut water to aid in delicately replenishing skin’s moisture levels
- Alpine Rose to help empower skin’s health and resilience
- Hyaluronic filling spheres for a smoother, more youthful appearance