I have been a hairdresser for over 30 years and everyday I need to rely on a professional hair dryer to get me through the day. I have been using Solano blow dryers for the whole amount of time I have been hairdressing. A Solano hair dryer will last me about a year and a half. Were you the consumer you are probably going to get about 3 years of usage from this product. You want to stay away from the El Cheapo hair dryers you see at Ulta. Anything under $70.00 dollars I would not touch. You are probably better off using your money and investing in a professional hair dryer.
- Ceramic grill offers consistent hot temperatures
- Far infrared heat dries hair from the inside out leaving hair stronger, softer, and healthier
- Silver nano technology provides antibacterial protection
- Tourmaline technology allows for a faster drying time and frizz reduction
- Low EMF (electronic magnetic fields) for improved environmental conditions
- Balanced motor for optimal power and performance
- Ergonomic handle design offers easy balance and handling without strain
- 3 temperature and 2 speed settings
- Cold shot button that sets your style
- Extra long, heavy duty 11-foot cord with hanging ring
- Includes: two narrow fiberglass concentration nozzles for optimum drying, styling, and straightening
- 2-year limited warranty
Take my word this a hair dryer you can depend on. It has three temperature setting and it also comes with a condenser. The Solano 3200 Top Power Hair Dryer delivers smooth, frizz-free, professional looking results!